Baked Chicken Nuggets with Spicy Ketchup
Yields 4 servings | Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 12-14 mins
2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, approx. 1lb
1 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
1/3 grated Parmesan
1/4 tsp Kosher salt
1 tbsp olive oil
1/3 cup all purposed flour
2 large eggs, lightly beaten
For Spicy Ketchup:
1 cup organic ketchup
3 tbsp Sriracha or other chili sauce
2 tbsp greek yogurt
1. Combine all ingredients for the Spicy Ketchup and chill in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut the chicken into 1-2 inch pieces.
3. Spread panko in a thin layer on rimmed baking sheet and bake on middle rack for about 3 minutes until light brown.
4. Transfer the panko into a shallow dish and add Parmesan and salt. Drizzle oil and mix well.
5. Set out flour and eggs in separate dishes. Increase the oven temperature to 450 degrees. On a baking sheet, place a piece of parchment paper down then top with a wire rack and lightly coat the rack with cooking spray.
6. In small batches coat the chicken in flour, dip in eggs and lastly coat well with panko mixture.
7. Transfer to wire rack and bake until desired tenderness, about 12-14 minutes, turning chicken once about halfway through.
8. Serve with spicy ketchup.